[stella] Warlords

Subject: [stella] Warlords
From: Glenn Saunders <krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 22:06:31 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 9 Sep 1997, PatMan wrote:
> A lot of this is probably beyond the 2600's capabilities (or at least
> at the time of 2600 Warlords it was...it still may be VERY hard to implement
> it, and of course the better graphics is something you really can't do too
> much about)

Most of this could probably be implemented.  Have you ever played
Fireball for the Supercharger?  It can get several balls going at once.
And if you really run out of sprites, flicker is an adequate solution for
something that is supposed to be a fireball anyway.

The more exposure I have to this list the more I feel like I'm learning
how to code for the 2600 via osmosis so maybe one day I'll get to work on
this, implementing more of the arcade elements.

I actually have Carla Meninsky's telephone number, author of Warlords.
She was too busy to attend any of the interview sessions.  I think she did
a fine job considering the timeframe (it is still basically a
first-generation title).