Re: [stella] Parappa (was Re: Antwort auf: OT: Saunders's quote (was Re: [stella] Obfusicated)

Subject: Re: [stella] Parappa (was Re: Antwort auf: OT: Saunders's quote (was Re: [stella] Obfusicated)
From: Robert Blazewicz <blaze@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 20:30:35 -0400
At 08:37 PM 05/19/2000 -0400, Rob wrote:
At 01:53 PM 5/17/00 -0400, Robert Blazewicz wrote:
>>I started working on music to imitate Ballblazer...
>
>I have the source code to a prerelease of Ballblazer on the 7800.  If you
>think the source might help then I could make you a copy.

Oddly enough, I've never even seen 7800 Ballblazer.  I hope you'll see that
it'd benefit 7800 'brewers by posting it on the web somewhere!  Is it a lot
like the 400/800 version?

I have never seen the 7800 version. I only have 2600 and 400.

The source code is a quarter ream of paper so sharing the source is a bit difficult at this time. Does anyone have a sheet feeding scanner with OCR that could be put to use?

The interesting thing about the BallBlaster (as it was called) code is that the bulk was written in A65 by Lucus Arts... and uses lots of macros to make the code quite readable.

--Blaze

-- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/