Re: [stella] Thrust 1.0

Subject: Re: [stella] Thrust 1.0
From: "John K. Harvey" <jkharvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 15:36:21 -0400
>Please tell me what you think about the gameplay
>(steering, gravity, fuel, guns, planets 7+8 (if you
>get that far ;-) etc.) and if the difficulty levels
>are ok.

I'm enjoying this project quite a bit!  My only 2 concerns are:
1) Sometimes it is difficult to pick up fuel.  What's the condition that
has to be met to pick it up?  Must you be perfectly in line with the fuel?

2) After putting 14 shots into a reactor, and then dying, the next turn
still leaves the reactor with just one hit remaining.  Is this the way the
original is, or does it start over?

Rotation speed is good, control is better.
This is a wonderful accomplishment.  It will be a great game. :)

Mentos,
	-John K. Harvey