[stella] 2600 emu for GBA

Subject: [stella] 2600 emu for GBA
From: John Matthews <jvm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 27 Jun 2001 09:27:16 -0400
I'm guessing this isn't the same as what we were chatting about a few
weeks ago, right?

http://www.otakunozoku.com/gbavcs/index.html

I'd be curious to hear people's thoughts on this emu (just from the
information present here). For example, my impression is that this
emulator does something similar to what the N64 emulator did way back
when...interpret the code instead of emulating it. (In the case of the
N64 emulator, it translated calls to the N64 graphics engine into Glide
calls for Voodoo hardware, IIRC.)

Anyway, enough showing off my ignorance of emulators. Anyone really
think that 60fps is possible, as he claims?

Regards,
matt

--
Matt Matthews     \ ph: 919.660.2859                         \ Use        _o)
Duke University    \ em: jvmatthe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx               \ GNU/Linux /\\

-