Re: [stella] the B. Watson's problem...

Subject: Re: [stella] the B. Watson's problem...
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 23:40:04 +0200
"B. Watson" schrieb:

> > I´ve been looking at your rom, it looks good so far. It has a great tie
> > fighter, by the way.

> Hehheh.. The tie fighter is the only graphic that came out looking just
> the way I wanted it to... I suppose I'll have to call it something else
> in the game manual though, the way LucasFilm has been lately about their
> IP (perhaps a Cravat Fighter or a Windsor Fighter?)

The Tie-Fighter is cool, I like it too.

I just had some time to look at the demo and think it looks quite
promising so far. I especially like the overlay-technique you're using.
Will you do double and tripple enemies on the rows?
Is the jump-movement of your own ship and the one on top on purpose?
The laser position looks odd sometimes too... :-)

Greetings,
	Manuel

-