Re: [stella] z26/PCAE on Wine/DOSemu (Offtopic?)

Subject: Re: [stella] z26/PCAE on Wine/DOSemu (Offtopic?)
From: Erik Mooney <erik@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 01:39:49 -0400
On Thu, 23 Aug 2001 01:25:35 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

>Why not write the code on your linux box, and use samba to share the
>directory where the ROM images live, so the win box will just need a
>large atari symbol icon that you click on to run your game? That's how

That sounds like a decent idea.  A problem may be when you start tracing
through code in the emulator, though...

>I sent my rom image to a guy who runs win2k, he got it working in either
>PCAE or z26 (can't remember which)... I'll ask him next time I talk to
>him...

z26 runs under Win 2k here, albeit somewhat slowly and without sound.
PCAE does the same but freezes after 10-60 seconds, oddly.  PCAEWIN works
with sound although even slower than the DOS emulators.

-