Re: RTF & Tex from one style-sheet [was: Re: An open challenge: HTML 4.0 tables]

Subject: Re: RTF & Tex from one style-sheet [was: Re: An open challenge: HTML 4.0 tables]
From: Dave Love <d.love@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 21 Oct 1997 19:12:10 +0100
>>>>> "Vivek" == Vivek Agrawala <vivek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

 Vivek> forms like RTF, Tex, MIF (work in progress).  Ideally, it
 Vivek> should be possible to produce RTF, Tex & MIF from the same
 Vivek> style-sheet.  I am not sure how well this works in practice.

I believe the html3.2 and docbook stylesheets were done using the rtf
backend but seem to work OK with the TeX one, modulo some infelicities
that Sebastian will doubtless sort out.  I don't get all the
stipulated (Doze-specific?) fonts, of course.