Re: Binding offsets?

Subject: Re: Binding offsets?
From: Rudi Chiarito <nutello@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 13:30:07 -0600 (CST)
G.B.Stott@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>Essentially, I want to have values of left-margin and right-margin on odd
>pages and swap these values for even numbered pages. Thus I am dealing with
>dimensions rather than sosofos. At present, I cannot get past the `not a
>sosofo' type of error I get from Jade so I'd be grateful for any help that
>folk can give.

I got this to work with the *RTF* backend by tweaking the sources. I
posted a message about it a month or two ago - either here or on the
DocBook list. Unfortunately at that time I had to use Outlook (*vomit*)
for my emails and I'm having major problems converting my mail backup to
a Unix mailbox file. Maybe some helpful soul on this list can forward
you privately my message. I'm really sorry I can't be of more help. :(