Which elements can be changed in DocBook stylesheets?

Subject: Which elements can be changed in DocBook stylesheets?
From: G.B.Stott@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 17:14:55 +0000
Hi there,

Below is an extract from my customization of Norman Walsh's DocBook
stylesheets showing elements emphasis and title only.

With emphasis, different values given to font-weight: and font-posture:
always affect the output in an expected way.

With title, nothing seems to affect the output provided the syntax is legal.

If anyone can shed light on what is happening and how I can get title (and,
hopefully, any others) working as well as emphasis I'd be indebted to them.
If more information is needed, it will be provided.

Barrie.
(element emphasis
  (if (equal? (attribute-string "role") "bold")
		(make sequence
		  font-weight: 'bold
;		  font-posture: 'italic
;		  font-posture: 'upright
		  (process-children))
		(make sequence
		  font-posture: 'italic
		  (process-children))))

(element title
  (make paragraph
;	 font-family-name: %title-font-family%
	 font-family-name: "Helvetica"
	 font-size: 14pt
	 font-weight: 'bold
	 font-posture: 'upright