Re: Which elements can be changed in DocBook stylesheets?

Subject: Re: Which elements can be changed in DocBook stylesheets?
From: Brandon Ibach <bibach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 16:37:14 -0600
Quoting G.B.Stott@xxxxxxxxxxxx <G.B.Stott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> This has taught me that I need to study the DocBook stylesheet information
> much more in order to determine its structure.

   Toward that end, I determined the solution to this problem by using
"grep" on my Linux system (not sure what platform you're on) to do a
case-insensitive search for "artheader" in all of the .dsl files in
the "print" subdirectory of the DocBook stylesheets.  I then examined
the code surrounding each occurrence, tracing each procedure or rule in
which it appeared back to see where each was used.
   You could probably just as easily start at the <article> rule and
work your way down, but there is always a chance that the element
you're interested in may be referenced somewhere else, for some other
purpose, so I tend to think it's safer to work from the target up.

-Brandon :)