Re: (dsssl) OpenJade patches for latest JadeTeX?

Subject: Re: (dsssl) OpenJade patches for latest JadeTeX?
From: Thomas Andre Berger <thomasbe@xxxxxx>
Date: 07 Feb 2001 11:40:44 +0100
Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

> it does, unless I screwed up. But I thought they should not break
> output from older, unpatched, openjades?

I don't know.  The patches are not mine.  They were posted to this
list (or was it the openjade mailing list?) some time ago.  I have
just been using _all_ of them myself and are very happy with that.

Some of the patches are just patches to jadetex.  They should work
fine with older openjade versions.  Others are a combination of
openjade/jadetex patches.  I don't know if these break old openjade
versions.  It's been a long time since I applied the patches myself.

I recommed users of openjade/jadetex to use them.  The table redering
has improved a lot.