Re: (dsssl) OpenJade patches for latest JadeTeX?

Subject: Re: (dsssl) OpenJade patches for latest JadeTeX?
From: Thomas Andre Berger <thomasbe@xxxxxx>
Date: 08 Feb 2001 08:32:09 +0100
hoenicka_markus <hoenicka_markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi,
>
> below you'll find a testcase for the table problems with the new
> JadeTeX/old OpenJade combo. The versions are: JadeTeX 3.3 OpenJade
> 1.3 OpenSP 1.3.4 running on WinNT, CygWin 1.1.6

I'm running Linux, JadeTeX 3.1 and OpenJade 1.3 with InDev patches, It
works fine for me: http://info.osc.no/table.pdf

> The problem goes away if I switch back to the old jadetex.fmt
> created with JadeTeX 2.20.
>
> This is the error I get (there are several screens full of that
> until TeX gives up):

What stylesheets are you using?  Norman Walsh?  What version?  We use
version 1.62.

See http://info.osc.no/table.pdf for the result of your test case.

I don't know what your trouble is.