Re: (dsssl) nested Column alternative?

Subject: Re: (dsssl) nested Column alternative?
From: Jany Quintard <quintard.j@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 10:13:20 +0100 (CET)
On Mon, 12 Feb 2001, David Perrin wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm working on DSSSL for a document that requires a poriton to
> be in two columns while the rest of the document is one column.
>
> I came close using tables but as RTF doesn't have the capacity
> to do nested tables, that didn't work.
I am not too much used to output RTF (prefer PDF), but did you try to
build a table with two columns and to span table cells on one or two
columns, according to what you want to do ?
Actually, I don't know if the RTF backend is able to do such things.

Jany
     Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author
           and do not necessarily represent those of IBM.