(dsssl) nested Column alternative?

Subject: (dsssl) nested Column alternative?
From: "David Perrin" <dperrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 17:16:21 -0500
Hello,

I'm working on DSSSL for a document that requires a poriton to
be in two columns while the rest of the document is one column.

I came close using tables but as RTF doesn't have the capacity
to do nested tables, that didn't work.

eg.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr,
sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore.
At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum.

Stet clita kasd gubergren,     consetetur sadipscing elitr,
no sea takimata sanctus        sed diam nonumy eirmod
est Lorem ipsum dolor          invidunt ut labore et
sit amet. Lorem                dolore magna aliquyam erat,
sed diam voluptua.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr.

I believe an example of column-set-sequence or a more
sophisticated table method may be all I need.

Any suggestions welcome and appreciated!

Thanks,

David Perrin
dperrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx