Re: (dsssl) scale-attribute - how is it handled correctly?

Subject: Re: (dsssl) scale-attribute - how is it handled correctly?
From: Carlos Villegas <cav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 17:49:07 +0900
I think you can have a reasonable default like the one suggested by Joe.
Better yet make it configurable by some option to the backend. Some
raster formats like TIFF (and hence JPEG embedded in TIFF) and PNG, I
think, have ways to specify DPI, although it is not always present. In
that case, of course, use whatever the file says, though, I'm not sure
if the Java APIs make that info available.

Carlos