Re: (dsssl) scale-attribute - how is it handled correctly?

Subject: Re: (dsssl) scale-attribute - how is it handled correctly?
From: "Christof Drescher" <drescher.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 11:13:11 +0200
Hi Joe, hi Carlos,

yep, both of you sound reasonable - I'll check that one out and will try it.

Still the question is: how do the other backends treat it? Would be nice if
the output of, say, the MIF or RTF backend would be the same as of the PDF
backend... (heck, I see that RTF depends on the 'real' backend as well, so
forget that one... :-) )

Christof