Re: (dsssl) node-lists

Subject: Re: (dsssl) node-lists
From: Jany Quintard <jany.quintard@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 19:18:21 +0200 (MEST)
Citerat från  Patrice LaFlamme <ewd@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
> I was wondering if there's any way to append nodes to a node-list?
>
> something like, I have an empty-node-list, and I want to append, say, a
> string or a number, then
> another, then another...
Are you sure you do not confuse node-list and list ?
To append to a list, use append
8.5.3.10. Lists Appendance
 (append list ...)
 Returns a list consisting of the elements of the first list followed by the
 elements of the other lists.

For node-list, use :
10.1.2. Node Lists
.../...
 (node-list nl1 nl2 ...)
.../...
 Returns the node-list that results from appending the members of nl1, nl2, ....
If there are no arguments, returns the empty node-list.

> I guess what I want is an array ;)
Je n'en suis pas si sûr
Give us an example of you want to do, so maybe we can find an appropriate solution.