Re: (dsssl) node-lists

Subject: Re: (dsssl) node-lists
From: jany.quintard@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:52:40 +0200 (CEST)
On Wed, 11 Jul 2001, Patrice LaFlamme wrote:

> Thanks, this helped... Although I'm beginning to think it won't help solving
> my problem ;)
>
> Before we go to that, what book do you recommend for learning Scheme/DSSSL?

A book for scheme (not for DSSSL) :
Structure and interpretation of computer programs
Harold Abelson and
Gerald Jay Sussman with
Julie Sussman
The MIT Press
ISBN : 0-262-51087-1
ISBN : 0-262-01153-0
(actually, the scope of this book is wider than scheme, but it is good reading)

There are at least three good tutorials on the web :
http://coli.lili.uni-bielefeld.de/Texttechnologie/dsssl_ma/dsssl/index.html
http://www.prescod.net/dsssl/
http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/dssslGerman.html

For the spec, I use an HTML version I downloaded and which I can
easily grep when I want information on a topic.

Bon courage.
Jany.

Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author
           and do not necessarily represent those of IBM.