Re: (dsssl) node-lists

Subject: Re: (dsssl) node-lists
From: Patrice LaFlamme <ewd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:27:15 -0400
Thanks, this helped... Although I'm beginning to think it won't help solving
my problem ;)

Before we go to that, what book do you recommend for learning Scheme/DSSSL?
Preferably one of these: http://search1.chapters.ca/Books/Results.asp?quicksearch=1&txtfti=programming+scheme&rankstart=1&collection=&collnumber=&docstart=1&altcollection=&resultmaxdocs=&WSID=110723313506220541C7830214B4D4D3332F1311&mscssid=F63FVX15K3EV8H0B23WQRCSLNA4H7TT0

My problem in general is this: I'm creating a small customized version of DocBook. Instead of
fiddling with Norman Walsh's stylesheets (because they were long and there are too many files
and links between them :)  ) I decided to write my own. It all goes well until I hit the
tables ;) My problem currently is that when I have a cell that spans more than one row it doesn't
"push" over the cells in the next rows - it's like they're underneath, hidden.

I also have the same problem listed below.

About NW's stylesheets: when I use them on the example table from
DocBook: The Definitive Guide, as soon as there is a "morerows" (or n-rows-spanned in the
stylesheet), the table is really screwed up (see http://www.patrix.org/table.dvi). What causes this?

Thanks,
Patrix.

--
The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts:
therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no notions