Re: (dsssl) Heresy

Subject: Re: (dsssl) Heresy
From: Tim McDaniel <tmcd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 23:56:01 -0500 (CDT)
On Sun, 6 Apr 2003, Yann Dirson <ydirson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Feel free to contribute to openjade :) - well, or to BigDieSeL[1] if you
> prefer, but the path is longer, although I'd appreciate any help ;)
>
> [1] http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/dsssl-utils

For those (like me) who don't have a continuous connection to the Net
and who don't care to fire up a Web browser, it would be a kindness to
summarize all URLs.  (It's also helpful for the archives: if someone
searches for some topic, the explanation is still there even when the
URL is now dead or moved.)

    This project intends to be a collection of DSSSL-related
    tools. Includes a toy that may become a DSSSL processor.
    [That's BigDieSeL.]

    A DSSSL stylesheet to format a propset into HTML, will be
    published when legal issues about using ISO material are known.

    Project homepage: http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/dsssl-utils/ ->
    http://www.nongnu.org/dsssl-utils/

    Mailing list:
    To see the collection of prior posting to the list, visit the
    dsssl-utils-devel archives.  To post a message to all the list
    members, send email to dsssl-utils-devel@xxxxxxxxxx (Un)Subscribe
    by following instructions on the list information page.

Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd@xxxxxxxxx; work is tmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx