Re: [jats-list] Using JATS DTDs with Oxygen XML Editor

Subject: Re: [jats-list] Using JATS DTDs with Oxygen XML Editor
From: "Michael Boudreau mboudreau@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 21:43:44 -0000
Hi, Julie,

Thanks for the forum linkbI was actually hoping that merging all the files
for the blue and green DTDS into a single folder (teal?) would work, but then
I realized that our slightly customized version of the blue DTD was made with
changes to some of the files they have in common. Nevertheless, thatbs an
idea I need to file away if I never need to convert between unmodified
versions of both DTDs.

--
Michael R. Boudreau
Electronic Publishing Technology Manager