Re: [jats-list] Why is archiving JATS with a DOI not common?

Subject: Re: [jats-list] Why is archiving JATS with a DOI not common?
From: "Alf Eaton eaton.alf@xxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 21:02:54 -0000
I should also have added the URL for Crossref's "Text and data mining for
researchers" documentation:
https://www.crossref.org/documentation/retrieve-metadata/rest-api/text-and-data-mining-for-researchers/

To see which publishers are participating, you can use a Crossref API query
like this, which currently shows 5,134,172 full-text XML articles
registered by DOI from a variety of publishers:

https://api.crossref.org/works?filter=full-text.type:application/xml,full-text.application:text-mining&facet=publisher-name:*&rows=0

[image: graph.png]

Best wishes,
Alf