Re: [jats-list] Why is archiving JATS with a DOI not common?

Subject: Re: [jats-list] Why is archiving JATS with a DOI not common?
From: "Nikos Markantonatos nikos@xxxxxxxxxx" <jats-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 07:51:15 -0000
Hello Castedo.

There are literally tens of millions of scholarly articles encoded under
JATS Archiving DTD which also possess a DOI. I know that Atypon is
hosting a good portion of them and they all possess a DOI. So, yes, JATS
XML DOIs are extremely common as you would expect.

Does this address your question?

Nikos