Re: [xsl] Ordered union of sequences

Subject: Re: [xsl] Ordered union of sequences
From: Michael Müller-Hillebrand <mmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 11:53:00 +0200
Am 09.04.2010 um 00:25 schrieb Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex:

> Explaining this approach took three times as long as writing the code, and
re-reading your message tells me that I didn't need to explain it since you
already grasped it. But it was fun.

Wow! It is still very welcome. And it will help me better understand this
programming pattern, for sure!

It seems to me this routine could be the core of a DTD Generator written in
XSLT. As if anyone would want to do that...

Thanks a lot again,

- Michael

Michael M|ller-Hillebrand: Dokumentations-Technologie
Adobe Certified Expert, FrameMaker
Lvsungen und Training, FrameScript, XML/XSL, Unicode
Blog: http://cap-studio.de/ - Tel. +49 (9131) 28747