Re: [xsl] ePub XSLT out there?

Subject: Re: [xsl] ePub XSLT out there?
From: Jingjun Long <longjingjun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 20:57:28 +0800
Jacobus,

I have this requirement as well. But I did not done any XSLT to transfer XML to ePub format.

If you are using DocBook, The DocBook XSL support to publish it to ePub format:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/docbook/files/
http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?group_id=21935&release_id=603854

Jingjun

d: 8/4/2010 4:00 PM, Jacobus Reyneke ei:
Good day,

I just wandered if anyone has already gone though the trouble of creating a basic XSL template to generate the minimum ePub files and structure. If not, I will try and put something together on my own. I'm far from an expert in XSLT and creating directory structures, indexes etc. is something I have not yet done with XSLT, but I'm sure with Saxon and a bit of fiddling around it should be do-able.

Any insights from anyone who has ventured down this path before will be helpful. I found something similar in TEI toolsets, but it's complex and a bit overwhelming. I think a template that creates just the minimum ePub structure would be well received by a lot of people.

Kind regards,
Jacobus