Re: [xsl] ePub XSLT out there?

Subject: Re: [xsl] ePub XSLT out there?
From: Jacobus Reyneke <jacobusreyneke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 11:20:28 +0200
Thank you very much Jeroen!

I downloaded the project. It's well written and well commented! Unfortunately
I have a different requirement (I'm not using TEI for starters), but it will
provide me with valuable insights for writing my own stylesheets.

Well done, and thanks again,
Jacobus

Quoting Jeroen:

On 04 Aug 2010, at 10:15 AM, jeroen@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> I've been doing something like that as part of my tei2html project for
Project Gutenberg. See http://code.google.com/p/tei2html/ I hope my code is
less arcane than the TEI toolsets, but there is some natural complexity due to
the need to split files up into multiple parts (ePub 300k size limit; need to
split CSS from HTML as style tag is deprecated), and still having all
cross-references and other aspects of the data work properly. I build the
entire ePub structure from within XSLT 2.0, except for the copying of images
and zipping it all up.