Re: [xsl] ePub XSLT out there?

Subject: Re: [xsl] ePub XSLT out there?
From: Martynas Jusevicius <martynas.jusevicius@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 10:44:56 +0200
Hey,

I'm using XSLT 2.0 to convert OpenDocument > XHTML > ePub with the
help of EXPath (http://expath.org) ZIP module.
It is what runs under http://odt2epub.com -- but the online version is
somewhat outdated now..

Martynas
semantic-web.dk

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 10:00 AM, Jacobus Reyneke
<jacobusreyneke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Good day,
>
> I just wandered if anyone has already gone though the trouble of creating a
basic XSL template to generate the minimum ePub files and structure. If not, I
will try and put something together on my own. I'm far from an expert in XSLT
and creating directory structures, indexes etc. is something I have not yet
done with XSLT, but I'm sure with Saxon and a bit of fiddling around it should
be do-able.

> Any insights from anyone who has ventured down this path before will be
helpful. I found something similar in TEI toolsets, but it's complex and a bit
overwhelming. I think a template that creates just the minimum ePub structure
would be well received by a lot of people.