Re: [xsl] Unable to get Firefox to apply XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] Unable to get Firefox to apply XSL
From: "Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex gerrit.imsieke@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 19:30:18 -0000
What I tend to do recently when I need a directory served via HTTP is to fire up an Apache docker container with the current directory mapped into its htdocs directory. With virtualization activated and Docker Desktop installed on my Windows computer, I just issue

$ docker run -dit --name my-apache-app -p 8080:80 -v "$PWD":/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/ httpd:2.4

on the WSL command line, as they recommend on https://hub.docker.com/_/httpd

I must acknowledge that it requires a significant amount of infrastructure to be set up beforehand. Infrastructure that is very useful for all kinds of purposes nonetheless.

Gerrit