Re: [xsl] Unable to get Firefox to apply XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] Unable to get Firefox to apply XSL
From: "Dean Fiala dfiala@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 16:31:53 -0000
Check out Lightsail on AWS

https://aws.amazon.com/free/compute/lightsail/

Quick and cheap path to getting a simple web server set up -- leaving the
fun part of creating a web app that takes a stylesheet and xml file and
does the transformation. For that you can use your choice of Ruby on Rails,
Python, java, etc. -- I bet with a little google foo you can probably even
find a working example to get you started.

On Wed, Mar 30, 2022 at 12:21 PM Michele R Combs mrrothen@xxxxxxx <