Re: Journal article question

Subject: Re: Journal article question
From: "Barbara Fister" <fister@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:49:07 -0500
Good thing I mentioned my opinion is uninformed! I stand corrected.

It looks as if the author of the article in question is the organization that publishes the journal; it's the results of a survey they did. I'm guessing if they're set on selling it, they'll be sticklers on permission. And they may be horrified to know interlibrary loan exists ... they have some curious things on their website about how they won't let just anyone subscribe. And they have some beef against CCC.

May I raise another hypothetical question? If a patron wants all 5 articles in a special issue of a journal that has 5 articles in it, would it be okay to ILL all five articles?

Barbara the Uninformed :o)