Re: Journal article question

Subject: Re: Journal article question
From: "Jodi Poe" <jpoe@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:06:28 -0500
Thank you both for the clarification. I was only looking at fair use. I don't
work in our ILL Department, so I am not as familiar with the rules,
guidelines, etc. Do you have any suggestions on where I should look to become
familiar with those sections of the copyright law? Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jodi W. Poe
Associate Professor, Distance Education/Electronic Resources Manager
Houston Cole Library
Jacksonville State University
700 Pelham Road North
Jacksonville, AL  36265-1602
TEL: (256) 782-8103
FAX: (256) 782-5872
Email: jpoe@xxxxxxx

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and
those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss