Re: [stella] composite video modification doesn't quite work

Subject: Re: [stella] composite video modification doesn't quite work
From: crackers@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 00:13:44 -0400 (EDT)
Well, I took Piero's advice about attaching a 10K trim pot to one of the
luminance lines and this is what I've discovered.

Attaching a pot to luminance one (pin 5) doesn't do the trick.
Attaching a pot to luminance 2 (pin 7) makes the chopper in
Chopper Command visable. But the trees in River Raid are still not
seen. But if you also attatch a pot to luminance 3 (pin 8) and fiddle
with the adjustments of both pots and the colour pot you can get everything
to shop up fine.

Granted I'm working with an unamplified composite signal here. If you've
built and ampliphier you might be able to get away with the one pot.

                                 CRACKERS
                        (I can see clearly now from hell!!!)

--

Accordionist - Wethifl Musician - Atari 2600 Collector | /\/\
*NEW CrAB URL* http://www.hwcn.org/~ad329/crab.html ***| \^^/