Re: [stella] 4 colour playfield - final R&D demo

Subject: Re: [stella] 4 colour playfield - final R&D demo
From: <kurt.woloch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 13:19:45 +0200
At Thu May 14 23:02:57 1998, A. Davie wrote:

>Aaargh. Yes.
>OK, I've fixed it once again  - I appreciate all you guys helping me out,
>here.  When I display many more lines than necessary, my monitor seems to
>synch and I'm blissfully unaware of any problems.  However, I'm fairly ...
>uh... hopeful... in saying that THIS version is OK.  Once again the line
>count screwed me up.  If you need to change it, there's an equate at the top
>of the source code - TOTLINES.  Change that.
>Source code, as always, can be found at
>http://www.comcen.com.au/~adavie/push/
>Cheers

OK, I looked at it again. It runs... anyway, I can't figure out what it
should get when it's ready - it all looks too confusing. Could you
please explain what sort of game it should be?

By the way, I went through your homepage, too. When I look at the
homepage, I get no idea that you have an affinity to the VCS, and also
no links to the Push demo. Maybe you should include something there?
Do you also plan to write something for the Creativision once? I
remember it all now - especially the fast smooth scrolling of Deep Sea
Adventure. I doubt if they really used the TI video chip...

by the way, what does 'R&D' stand for?

With love (and some sadness about that I never got to playing any
Creativision game)
Kurt Woloch