[stella] MacDAsm installation question

Subject: [stella] MacDAsm installation question
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 10:09:19 -0500
At 12:34 AM 11/11/98 +1000, you wrote:
>On Tue, 10 Nov 1998 14:41:27 +0100 Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>I can provide diffs against "virgin" DASM 2.01... and will provide a MacDASM
>prebuilt + source distro to Ruffie for his Mactari site if there's interest.

So it's "Ruffie" now is it?  Hmmm.  I think that kinda loses that tough
imagine I'm going for on the Mactari pages.  ;-)

Hey, while you're at it could you post where all the pieces of MacDAsm
should be placed in MPW?  I'm afraid that I'm a MS Interdev man now, and
what limited studies I did with MPW to get RAsm working and DiStella
compiled stopped right there.

Thanks,

Ruffin "I pity the fool that calls me Ruffie" Bailey ;)