Re: [stella] MacDAsm installation question

Subject: Re: [stella] MacDAsm installation question
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 11:33:38 -0500
At 01:55 AM 11/11/98 +1000, you wrote:
>On Tue, 10 Nov 1998 10:09:19 -0500 rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ruffin Bailey) wrote:
>I think all of those hidden pictures of doves and flowers gives the game
away a
>bit, Ruffie. :)

I'm trying to work those into my game as easter eggs, but without using a
Supercharger, the gif files just don't fit.

>Hehhe, sure.  I could make a lil' web thingamajigger doco if you wanted.

Heck, just select all, copy, and paste me what's in your Tools, I&Lib, and
MPW folders, post it to the newsgroup, and I think we'll have all we need.
Maybe a copy of your User Startup file.  I think I can take it from there.
And it'll be on the StellaList archives for future users.

>*chuckle*   But would anyone pity the fool who pities the fool who calls you
>Ruffie?

Bobbie, man, the doves stop here.  No pity.  ;)

Dang it.  Since I'm never one to back away from a good game of inside
baseball, I'm going to have to add some secret dove images to my site.
Dang.  ;)

Ruffin