Re: [stella] Ho ho ho #1 (Boing)

Subject: Re: [stella] Ho ho ho #1 (Boing)
From: "John K. Harvey" <jkharvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 11:15:59 -0600
>Done, I think (or at least, according to PCAE it draws the same amount of
>lines as Ms. Pac Man, Asteroids, Frogger etc ;) )

You know what you could do... if you were interested:
There was a game for the TI-calculator series (I had a copy for the TI-85)
called Plain-jump.
It was a very simple game, one with a rolling marble that could jump up if
a button was pressed or could move up and down smoothly into 4 different
"lanes".  Left and right controlled the speed, from a dead stop to pretty
fast.  It was a horizontal side-scroller where each track had holes at
different points such that you would lose a life if the marble touched
them.  It was a very cool game (rather addicting).  You could possibly do
this with this demo, but making it scroll diagonally, if you wanted.
There was also a shadow under the ball, which I think would add to it (as
Piero already mentioned).

Otherwise, I think it's a really cool demo.  Nice job :)

-John K. Harvey