Re: [stella] What happened to "The Core"?

Subject: Re: [stella] What happened to "The Core"?
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 09:02:28 +1000
I discussed the display with Paul, and he really seemed to know what he was
on about.
Specifically, we discussed how he did the circular areas (I still have his
emails... .somewhere), and in my humble opinion, what he had told me about
it, sounded totally feasible.  So, my call is that it was genuine.
Actually, *I* would LOVE to take over the project - Paul, send me the source
code!
Cheers

Andrew Davie adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
see my award-winning Museum of Soviet Calculators
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html