Re: [stella] Thrust 1.0

Subject: Re: [stella] Thrust 1.0
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 09:49:30 -0700
At 02:09 PM 8/3/2000 +0200, you wrote:
The guy who wrote the documentation for Atari's 7800 development cartridge
says so. You need to set two of the unsued bits in SWBCNT to output, and
that only works on the 7800 in MARIA mode.

That's unfortunate.

Besides, the proline controllers were released in '83 or '84. If it were
possible to access the two buttons seperately on a VCS, someone would
probably have made use of it already.

Well, the proline controllers are hand-crampers, so it's not that much of a loss. The booster grip would be a better solution anyway.

Actually, I have a Wico Command and Control which has the trigger and the base fire button. If I could get that modified for booster grip, that would probably be the ideal sort of joystick for this kind of thing.

Glenn Saunders - Producer - Cyberpunks Entertainment Personal homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698 Cyberpunks Entertainment: http://cyberpunks.uni.cc

-- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/