Re: [stella] Qb: v0.04
Subject: Re: [stella] Qb: v0.04|
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 09:40:37 -0800
The game is really starting to shape up now. But if the 800 version
supports diagonal jumps, that would be critical to support here because it
would really speed up the gameplay.
Also, the sprits flicker, right? Is this only to allow the watermelon guy
to be multicolored? I would really think about dropping the flicker and
having the sprites be single colored or striped vertically instead.
It seems like a major sacrifice to flicker them just to have them multicolored.
And I think it's early enough in the development cycle that there should be
enough space available to allow for a couple frames of sprite animation
during jumps. We just have to find it...
Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/
Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/
- Re: [stella] Qb: v0.04, (continued)
- Glenn Saunders - Fri, 16 Feb 2001 12:39:17 -0500 (EST) <=
- Manuel Polik - Fri, 16 Feb 2001 08:32:44 -0500 (EST)
- Rob - Mon, 19 Feb 2001 23:09:10 -0500 (EST)
- Tempest - Thu, 22 Feb 2001 19:45:22 -0500 (EST)
- Chris Wilkson - Thu, 22 Feb 2001 20:06:23 -0500 (EST)