Re: [stella] Qb: v0.04

Subject: Re: [stella] Qb: v0.04
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 14:13:48 +0100
> Oh, how cruel!  I looked for, and failed to find, the DASM manual.
> Where IS is, please!    IT was definitely not in the DASM distribution(s)
> downloaded!   I double-checked.

The DASM manual comes with the source code archive. Most sites
keep source codes in a different directory, so it's not too obvious
that you need to download both archives.

BTW, I figured out why Qb wouldn't sync on my 7800. The timer for
the display part of the screen is too small, so that it is
already expired before your display routine ends. A timer value
of 233 gave me a stable and colourfull display, but since you are
obviously doing more than 192 display lines now anyway, I think
you can remove this timer loop completely.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg

-