Re: [stella] Qb: RELEASE CANDIDATE #1

Subject: Re: [stella] Qb: RELEASE CANDIDATE #1
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 13:43:43 +1100
> But there's a pretty bad timing issue, which makes the game impossible to
play.

This appears to be due to the number of cubes which need to be drawn.   I'd
placed the draw code in the overscan area, but have now moved it to the
vertical blank area.  Hopefully that will make a difference.   If not, then
I'll probably have to reduce the maximum number of cubes that the game
handles.

Thanks for the report - please let me know if its still there in the next
version!

Cheers

see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
                                                              @--> v

-