Re: [stella] Adventure Project code from Distella

Subject: Re: [stella] Adventure Project code from Distella
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 23:53:00 -0700
At 03:34 AM 4/3/2001 -0400, you wrote:
The idea of Adventure mods is as old as the list, but nobody's done anything.

I think the most progressive thing to do is to use the Adventure engine to build a different kind of game, ala Superman and Haunted House, rather than to just add more rooms.

; Disassembly of advn.bin ; Disassembled Mon Apr 2 02:59:27 2001 ; Using DiStella v2.0 ;

What we really need is to merge the DiStella disassembly with the ancient one http://www.io.com/~nickb/atari/doc/adventur.txt

That old one won't reassemble with DASM, but the DiStella disassembly is devoid of comments.

I just started to a manual merge but I can tell it's going to be slow going...

Anyone have any ideas? Maybe a Perl script or something that will do the conversion?

-