Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Gunfight 2600: The final Kernel!

Subject: Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Gunfight 2600: The final Kernel!
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 12:53:29 +0200
At 11.26 27/04/01 +0200, cybergoth@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> - remote controlled bullets: sounds silly, but can be fun.

I doubt that this this'd work, since you'd not only
move both bullets, but the cowboy, too. This mode works IMHO only
when having more *stationary* players and only one shot.

Just don't let the player move while his moveable bullet is around.

> - "escape".. a game where only one cowboy can fire (up to 4 bullets), and
> the other must escape. The second cowboy wins if he doesn't die in a given
> time.

One word: Brill! I just say: Yes, I'm gonna do that!

...and if he escapes, he becomes the hunter..

> - "duel".. the two cowboys can't move, the one that shoots first wins. This
> is a kind of "reflex tester"..

Sounds cool too.

You should use the graphics in the middle, as a signal for the duel to start. For example, a clock striking 12! ;-)

--
Ciao, \
 P.    \ PGP public key available.

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/