Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Gunfight 2600: The final Kernel!

Subject: Re: Aw: Re: [stella] Gunfight 2600: The final Kernel!
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 19:24:49 +0200
Russ Perry Jr schrieb:

> Or just let them all move at once (possibly just allow one bullet).
> Other games do this, and of course in guiding your shot, you may end
> up running into another bullet, so there's a risk factor, and the
> challenge of watching both bullet and man.  Try the Space Invaders
> variation with guidable shots...

Generally I love this mode, in fact it's _the_ variant of Demon Attack I
play. I just think it won't fit here. I hope the mode I described in the
other mail is a good replacement :-)

> >You should use the graphics in the middle, as a signal for the duel to start.
> >For example, a clock striking 12! ;-)
> Heh, picturing a highly pixellated Sharon Stone...
> "Coming soon: The Quick And The Dead for the Atari 2600"
> Yeeha!

Now that's funny. When I was talking my first ideas for the game to
Eckhard, we came to that (brill!) movie too and then had the idea for a
16 player VCS game. It'd be not to big a problem I think. At least the
kernel I have now is capable to display different sprite graphics &
color schemes for both players. Most difficult would be displaying a
'standings' screen I think :-)

Greetings,
	Manuel

-