Re: [stella] Banned games

Subject: Re: [stella] Banned games
From: "nj bloodline" <njbl00dline@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 06:42:50 -0400
Reminds me of two games for my Commodore 64.. I don't think they were
commercial games, just underground games, but they were very popular.

One was where foriegn army people would run across the screen and you gunned
them down. They would shoot back at you. During the intermission, between
rounds, they had a firing squad.. like 5 or 6 enemy guys lined up and tied
to a pole and you just shot them down. After you shot them it would say
random things like "You just shot one of Kadafi's Brothers!" -- excuse me I
can't spell.

Another game scrolled up and you were the KKK and had to kill black people.
I do not remember to much about this game except I always got to one point
and died. They would be shooting at me from rooftops, streets, etc.