Re: [stella] 'Look Ma No Flicker' revisited

Subject: Re: [stella] 'Look Ma No Flicker' revisited
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 21:57:43 +0200
At 09.30 27/08/01 -0700, Glenn Saunders wrote:

But the design goal isn't just to port the game, but to do so without any flicker. Even intelligent flicker wouldn't be enough. That's why I wanted to ply the missiles into action.

Here's the source. I don't think it would be very useful for your project, as there are strong restrictions on the playfield.
Have you found a game in the 2600 library with a kernel that would be good for your purposes (four sprites/monochrome, no restrictions, no flicker, single scanline res., symmetrical PF..)?

-- Ciao, \ PGP Public key available P. \