Re: Aw: [stella] Stelladoc v2 status report

Subject: Re: Aw: [stella] Stelladoc v2 status report
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 10:00:37 -0700
At 11:08 AM 10/2/2001 -0400, you wrote:
Hmm. Do you mean we should gradually get rid of the v1 guide content?
Or should we keep it, maybe clearly separated from the new stuff? Or do
we just add the new stuff & not make any distinction between new & old?

I think we should gradually get rid of the V1 content, assuming that everything in there can be presented in easier to understand terms, which I think it can. It's really worded too technically.

Instead of calling it v2 we can call it the Stellalist VCS Programmer's Guide instead.

-