Re: [stella] Happy Independence Day!

Subject: Re: [stella] Happy Independence Day!
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 10:01:21 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks Bob!  The same to you and everyone else here.  July 4th is
one of the positives of living in Boston, Mass.  You get to attend
the MOTHER of all American Independence Day celebrations.  Looking
forward to the music and the show.  :)

Especially with all the changes both overt and subtle in the past year,
it's important to reflect on the freedoms we have, how we got them, and
how to enjoy them responsibly.  Thanks for the reminder.

Have a safe and happy day!
-Chris