Re: [stella] latest Star Fire

Subject: Re: [stella] latest Star Fire
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 18:14:34 +1100
In case it hasn't been mentioned before, the collision detection is a bit
suss.
Occasionally at the instant of firing, my target explodes.  There should be
some time delay for the shot to get there, and that time delay should be
based on distance, not just screen position of the sprites.
Otherwise, coming along nicely.
Cheers