Re: [stella] The sad story about my Atari 2600 TV format conversions

Subject: Re: [stella] The sad story about my Atari 2600 TV format conversions
From: "Chris Larkin" <clarkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 16:28:15 -0800
But for the most part we know who it is... So his name is already
tarnished... so even if he does remove your hacks from his store, I still
won't do buisness with him anymore...

Simple economics, there are only a couple major stores out there for us
homebrewers, and as far as price and services they are basically similar, so
everything rides on the people we want to do buisness with and if one wants
to be unethical, even for a moment, I see no reason not to go the other
store with my products, where I fell the people will not be unethical at
all.  If that proves to be wrong, then both stores will be on even ground
again, but until then... thank you for bringing this to our attention before
another person namely me becomes a "victim" (Harsh word I guess, but I can
think of no other)

If our roles were reversed, I would definetly be a lot more verbal I'd send
out names/numbers and everything :-)... So the person in question should
feel at least a little relieved you are being so diplomatic about the
situation at this time...

--Chris